Hi! I played tennis with tennis player who use chair two days ago.And I got match mix doubles!It's mean take pear normal player with chair tennis player.That's experince is more fun for me than I expected. So I suggest you play tennis with tennis player who use chair.Every one is so kind that I felt fun when I talked with tennis plyer who use chair!I enjoyed talking to people in wheelchairs. I would like to play wheelchair tennis again if I have the chance.Thank you for reading!
Hello,everyone! This week I went to buy new glasses ... . My eyesight is getting worse and my current glasses don't fit anymore. I want to keep my eyesight! It took me a very long time to choose. The new glasses are very round and cute. My old glasses were rectangular, so I have a different impression of them. I am looking forward to spending my life with these glasses. Please give me compliments if you see me wearing them. Thank you for reading.
コメント
コメントを投稿